Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dear Jesus (Thomas)

-
Link Source: Dear Jesus (Steve Thomas)

Words and music by Fr. J. Roel Lungay

Performed by Steve Thomas

1
Dear Jesus, I love you
How I don't know
Please show me the way.

2
Dear Jesus, my Savior
My friend, my Lord
You're all that I want
And all that I need.

Refrain:
Take me with you, O Lord
Carry me through
For in you, only in you,
Can I find my peace.
Keep me in your goodness, Lord,
This I pray
Yes, in you, only in you
Can I find my peace.

3
Dear Jesus, I love you
I come to you
Take good care of me.

4
Dear Jesus, I give you
My self, my soul -
All that I am and all that I'll be.

(Repeat Refrain 2x)

Coda:
Dear Jesus, I thank you
And I love you!

Copyright © 1993 Fro's Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved


















-