Monday, May 25, 2009

Reminiscing

Dedicated to all my friends with Puppies-Tagbilaran

Link Source: Reminiscing

Words and music by J. Roel Lungay

Performed by Steve Thomas

Keyboard by Catherine Styron

Acoustic and steel guitars by Steve Thomas

1
It seems like only yesterday
When I wrote my very first song,
I still remember how I felt
When I struck that very first chord.

2
I fell in love with the melody
That I still hold today,
The words so full of memories
Of how life used to be.

Refrain:
We've walked through life so slowly
But we've wandered far and free.
We were different and so crazy,
No moments dull and gray.

3
Remember how we used to sing
And serenade the girls;
We drowned ourselves in booze and beers
Until the break of day.

4
Our lives were full of hopes and dreams
But we didn't really care;
The clouds of "non-existence"
By then had wrapped our minds and wills.

(Repeat Refrain)

Coda:
We traveled life so easy,
We've wandered fancy-free,
Outrageous and so silly,
So different from today...

Copyright © 1995 Fro's Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved