Monday, May 25, 2009

(Please) Don't Say I'm Only Dreaming

-
Link Source: Please Don't Say I'm Only Dreaming

Words and music by J. Roel Lungay

Performed by Juli Maners

Produced by Gerry Peters

Guitars by J. T. Corenflos

Steel Guitar by Doyle Grisham

Fiddle by David "Puddin" Russell

1
My life has been a fairy tale
Dreams I thought don't have no face.
Like Cinderella's prince I met
The man I set my heart to give.

Refrain:
Please don't say I'm only dreaming
If I'm asleep so deep, you know,
I don't want to ever wake up -
Never ever again.

2
My days have all been good to me
Cause you were always by my side;
I've always felt I was in love
With you there as my guiding light.

(Repeat Refrain)

(Interlude)

3
I think of all the good times then
When we were just too young to care;
Though many years have passed by then
Now happy days are here again!

(Repeat Refrain)

Coda:
Never ever again.
No, never ever again.

Copyright © 1996 Fro's Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved


















-