Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jesus, Meek And Humble Of Heart

-
Link Source: Jesus, Meek & Humble Of Heart

Words by Barbara Henry

Music by J. Roel Lungay

Arr. by J. Roel Lungay and Steve Thomas

Performed by Steve Thomas

Piano by Catherine Styron

Guitars by Steve Thomas

1
Jesus, meek and humble of heart
Make my heart like yours.
A heart that loves You only
Just the way that You want it.

2
Show me, Lord, the path to You
Through that narrow door
And help me keep my eyes on You;
Make me love You more and more.

Chorus:
Dearest Lord, I pray to you
Cause I know not what to do.
There are many things each
That take my heart from you.
Take me where you will, Lord,
Cause I don't know the way.
Will you be my Shepherd
To lead me every day?

3
Jesus, meek and humble of heart,
Make my heart like Yours -
A reflection of Your holiness
And a ray of light to one and all.

4
Sanctify my life for You,
Make it ever true;
Pour on me Your precious love
And Your gift of compassion.

(Repeat Chorus)

(Repeat Verse 3)

Coda:
To one and all!

Copyright © 1993 Fro's Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved