Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Give Me Back Your Love (Again)

-
Link Sources: Give Me Back Your Love (Again)

Words and music by J. Roel Lungay

Performed by Juli Maners

Piano by Gerry Peters

Guitars by J. T. Corenflos

Steel guitar by Doyle Grisham

Fiddle by David "Puddin" Russell

1
Room full of pictures,
Room full of memories,
Room full of life, joy and pain.

2
Life in the city,
Life on the job,
They don't make sense no more
The day you left me.

Refrain:
[Where can I find your love again?]
[Please, give me back your love again]
I don't care if I have to start again.
If I have have to beg from you
That I'd surely do;
And If I have to promise, too, I would
Just give me back your love again.

3
Clothes in the closet,
Hair brush and towels,
Sun by the pool -
Me and you.

4
Curtains and windows,
Cars in the carport -
They're just as dead as me
The day you left me.

(Repeat Refrain)

(Interlude)

(Repeat Refrain except last word)

Coda:
Give me back your love...
Give me back your love again.

Copyright © 1996 Fro’s Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved