Monday, May 25, 2009

So You Think I'm Crazy

(Tribute to I.H.M.S.)

Words and music by J. Roel Lungay

Performed by Steve Thomas

1
Well I've been here all my life
Searchin' for someone
Here in this lonesome place
Can I find my happiness
I've long waited for?

2
Y'all are asking me,
"What the hell you're doing?"
Y'all think it's nothing.
But I'll tell you something,
I'm looking for my heaven.

Chorus:
[So/Do] ya think I'm crazy, don't you?
Can't you see?
I've been here searchin' for myself for many years.
Only you don't see meaning to all that I'm doing
And all I believe in.
You see?

3
Well I've been here for something
Coz of someone
Who I don't know much
But it's Him that I'm living for.

4
I'm giving all my life
For His desire;
The life now I'm in
That I know is worth living.

(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Copyright © 1978 Fro’s Music. International Copyright Secured
All rights reserved