Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Livin' It Up

(Tribute to New Orleans in the aftermath of Katrina)

Words by J. Roel Lungay & Jimmy Cempron

Music by Jimmy Cempron

Performed by Jimmy Cempron

1
The more we’ve got the more the need
The love we have shared just so unreal
In this world.

2
People dying everywhere
Problems rising in the air
In this world, yeah.

Bridge:
People utter words too strange to understand
(People of the world, they got nowhere to run)
No voices, just noices from within
(So voiceless, so helpless from within)

Refrain:
Livin’ it up to the world’s insanity
Givin’ in it up
There’s so much disparity
I call out your name (coz/and) I feel so insane
Livin’ it up to your game (Well/Hmmm)

3
I was swept away in the storm
Just standing here on my own
All alone! Hmmm

4
My heart is torn, just can’t go on
And I’m so lost, can’t carry on
In this world, yeah.

(Repeat Bridge)

(Repeat Refrain 2x)

(Interlude)

(Repeat Refrain 3x)

Coda:
That’s your game!

Copyright © 2006 Jaycee Music | Fro’s Music
International Copyright Secured. All rights reserved