Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Missing You

-
Link Source: Missing You

Words by J. Roel Lungay

Music by Romeo C. Mascariñas

Performed by Jennifer Ann Talisic

1
When you disappear
Never to come back
Quite some pourin’ tears
Did you ever think of that?

2
You made some enemies
They hate you oh so bad
What you gonna do,
Really hurt me bad?

Refrain:
Missing you, missing you, missing you
Really do, really do, really do
Please come home, please come home, do come home
I really need your love, oh yeah!

(Interlude)

3
Mind is getting tired,
Eyes are getting dry,
Heart is always sad,
Wishing you come back!

4
Oh, please don’t make it hard
Open up your heart
Hear to what I say
I’m waiting every day!

(Repeat Refrain)

Bridge:
I’m really reaching out to hold you, baby, yeah
It’s just a matter of time you’ll be mine
I’m begging you, I’m begging you
Promise me, please
Don’t ever let go!

(Repeat Refrain)

Copyright © 2009 Roro Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved